Wednesday, April 24, 2013

mega glass sale


Oh man, let's all please pray that I can keep this little brain of mine wrapped around all of these fun and exciting changes that are happening here. I feel a little like I'm clinging to a floating device in an ocean and, looking ahead, I either see beautiful land or a big storm. Can't quite tell which one yet, but either way I know it will be good and right and I'll make it out alive. All important things, right? Right. This here is Phase One of Operation Out with the Old, folks. It feels good...it feels darn good. All glass jewelry is $25.00 online right now. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. That's all from me now. There's a baby girl that's about to wake up and some new pieces I need to go play with and adjust and wiggle and shake until they are juuuuuuust right. So, over and out. 10-4. Peace out. Those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment